February 18, 2019

15 Best Quotes of Mahatma Gandhi | Motivational Quotes


Card image cap
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Card image cap
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Card image cap
To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Card image cap
I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Card image cap
Live simply so that others may simply live.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Card image cap
There is force in the universe, which, if we permit it, will flow through us and produce miraculous results.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Card image cap
Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Card image cap
True beauty lies in purity of the heart.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Card image cap
Champions are made from something they have deep inside of them-a desire, a dream, a vision.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Card image cap
Your tomorrow depends entirely on what you do today.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Card image cap
Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Card image cap
My Life is My Message.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Card image cap
If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Card image cap
A man, whilst he is dreaming, believes in his dream; he is undeceived only when he is awakened from his slumber.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Card image cap
You can't lead a true life without suffering.
- Mahatma Gandhi